Terms and Conditions
- We have tried to keep these simple and straightforward.
- For containers you must provide your own lock and key. We cannot gain access to the contents, so if you lose the key, it is not our fault.
- Please do NOT attempt to store the obvious prohibited, illegal or dangerous goods ie drugs, poisons, inflammable materials – or the “proceeds of crime.”
- Insurance. As we have no idea of the contents or value all risks are down to you. Please take out insurance yourself either by an extension of your own household or commercial policy – which should be cheaper – or via one of the specialist self-storage insurers.
- Access hours. Normal working hours, Monday to Saturday 08.00 till 17.30, Sundays 08.00 till 12.00. Other times by arrangement.
- Minimum rental is just a week, payment in advance by standing order.
- Cancellation one week’s notice.
- Heavy items: there is a fork-lift available on site
Mother Hubbard’s Storage
Stoke St Gregory
Tel: 01823 698164
Email: [email protected]